Welcome to Jewels of the OBX - The Blog!

If you know my jewelry, you are probably more familiar with my jewelry collection, Jewels of the OBX. I'm very proud of this collection and it will continue to grow - that's why I'm keeping this blog. However, I would like to invite you to get to know all my designs and you'll find them at my new website,
Julie Smith Jewelry.

Thank you for letting me share my passion with you and I hope you'll enjoy wearing my designs.
If you ever have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me!

All the best,
Julie


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Last week - don't forget!


This is the last week of the drawing for a FREE pair of my starfish earrings! Just send me an email at jewelsoftheobx@embarqmail.com no later than January 31, 2010 and let me know that you want to be entered for the drawing. I'll notify the winner by email and the earrings will be shipped to you in their very own beach bag! That's all there is to it! There's no purchase necessary. Since Jewels of the OBX is new, I just want to show my work and hopefully you'll let people know who made them, if they ask. So, send in your name and I'll throw your name into the fish bowl ... Good Luck!

Talk to you later, Julie.