Welcome to Jewels of the OBX - The Blog!

If you know my jewelry, you are probably more familiar with my jewelry collection, Jewels of the OBX. I'm very proud of this collection and it will continue to grow - that's why I'm keeping this blog. However, I would like to invite you to get to know all my designs and you'll find them at my new website,
Julie Smith Jewelry.

Thank you for letting me share my passion with you and I hope you'll enjoy wearing my designs.
If you ever have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me!

All the best,
Julie


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winner of X's and O's bracelet!


Congrats to Dionne Yurko who won the 2011 Valentine's Giveaway of my new "X's and O's" customizable bracelet! Dionne became a member of the Jewels of the OBX website awhile ago and I'm so thrilled that she was the winner of the bracelet and to share it with her. (Dionne has a fun and always entertaining blog, Homesick Cajun. Check it out when you get a chance!)


Since the bracelet is customizable, Dionne can change out the bracelet picture at any time with whatever she wants so hopefully, she'll enjoy it this Valentine's Day and for many years to come. Please check out the bracelet on the Jewels of the OBX website. If you like it, a similar bracelet can be made just for you!

Thank you to everyone for their interest in the Valentine bracelet. Please check back often as I'll be having similar giveaways in the very near future.


Happy Valentine's Day and may you always know love in your life.


See you on the beach!


Julie

No comments: